Wednesday, August 1, 2012

In the beginning

Liza and I are planning to leave the UK on the 3rd of October to fly to Hong Kong and then travel for 6 months around Indo-China; China-Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia-Myanmar-Thailand Malaysia-Singapore-Philippines-Hong Kong-Home.

A couple of weeks in the late spring back in the UK followed by a six month trip to Latin America, schedule as yet undecided.... as to be honest is the length of stay - It's really until the money runs out!

I thought I'd better set up a blog so I can get it working before we go.

Liza has a long long list of things we have got to do before we leave - I'm not sure what half the things are on said list - I know I've got to sort our Vietnam visas fairly soon.

Well that will do as a start.... next time I'll try and post my first picture!

1 comment:

  1. Just checking I can add my two penn'th worth to the blog.

    ReplyDelete